• If you need a copy of your high school transcript, there are several ways to do this.

    1. You can request a copy of your transcript online through Parchment. Prices vary depending on your need and number of copies requested.

    2. You can complete this form and send it in with your payment using one of the methods listed on the form.

    3. You can stop by our Central Office location in person Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm and complete your form and payment in person (we can only accept cash and check at this time). The address is 2850 Fifth Ave, Huntington, WV 25702. Please bring a valid state issued ID or driver's license with you. There are times we can complete your request while your wait, but you may want to call ahead to ensure this is an option. Generally, all requests are completed within 48 hours.

    For any questions or concerns, please reach out to our records secretary, Melissa Curry, by phone at 304-528-5088, email at, or by fax at 304-528-5004.

    At this time, we do not have copies of diplomas. We are working on a resolution to this for the future so keep checking back to this page for updates.

    If you are looking for other school records, such as elementary, middle/junior high records, or portions of high school records, please contact our records secretary, Melissa Curry, by phone at 304-528-5088.

    If you are looking for special education records, please contact Ashley Byrd in our special education department at 304-528-5205.