1. Follow the link on the left side of the page to the "Drug Testing Documents".
2. Select “Drug Testing Quiz” and print the quiz.
3. Complete the “Drug Testing Quiz” as you proceed through the “Drug Testing Orientation/Policy Overview”.
4.Select “Drug Testing Policy Overview” and view the PowerPoint. Make sure that your speakers are on as there is audio with the orientation.Click the speaker icon on each slide to access the recording.
5. Complete all questions on the “DrugTesting Quiz”. You will turn the Quiz in to your school to verify thatyou have completed the orientation.
6. Return to the “Drug Testing Documents" link.
7. Select “Consent Form” and print the “Consent Form”.
8. Fill out and sign the “Consent Form” and have your parent/guardian sign it as well.
9. Submit the “Consent Form” and “Drug Testing Quiz” as listed below:
- If you are an athlete, submit both forms to your coach with your physical form.
- If you are purchasing a parking permit, submit the “Consent Form” and “Drug Testing Quiz”to the school with your proof of insurance.
- If you are a volunteer participant or an athlete whose sport doesn’t start until Winter or Spring, submit your forms to the Principals’ Office at your school at the beginning of the school year