Transfer Process

In-County Transfers

Parents must make an annual transfer request to a school within the county, but is not in their attendance area.

Out of County Transfer from an adjacent County

Out of County transfers to Cabell County are only applied for one time; An Out of County Transfer will allow a student into the County; not giving permission to a specific school. The parent must work with the this office and the school administrator to see if the student may attend that specific school.

Out of County Transfer to adjacent County

Again, Out of County Transfers to an adjacent County are only applied for one time. Usually, the other County wants documentation that the student has been released before that system will proceed.

**** Out of County Transfers should be applied for at least 6 weeks in advance of potential enrollment date.****

Out of State Transfers

Cabell County Schools does not recognize out of State transfers. A student must reside in WV or tuition must be issued. Currently, the tuition for an Out of State student is $7,293.00 per year. This is divided into ten (10) monthly payments of $729.30.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.